1. Extra Patrols or Vacation Watch

    Request extra patrols or for a police officer to keep an eye on your home while you are on vacation.

  2. Wastewater TAP

    Request a Wastewater TAP from the Town of Shoshoni.

  3. Water TAP

    Submit a request for a Water TAP through the Department of Public Works.